16 Motivational Quotes from the movie, 14 Peaks: Nothing Is Impossible
"Sometimes the idea you come up with may seem impossible to the rest of the world, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to you." Nirmal Perja
In the movie 14 Peaks: Nothing Is Impossible, a Nepalese hero was born. Not only that, a HUMAN hero was born.
It follows Nirmal Perja (aka: Nims) who has a dream of climbing the 14 highest mountain peaks in the world in less than 7 months. These 14 peaks are all 14 peaks in the world above 8,000 kilometers high. Above 8,000 km is considered the Death Zone. Only one man had ever climbed all 14 peaks before, and it took him 16 years.
Nims was born poor in Nepal and worked his way up to being the first ever Nepalese born person to serve in the Royal Navy Special Forces. He then attempted his dream of climbing all 14 Peaks in 7 months. He completed all 14 peaks in 6 months and 6 days.
He named this project: Project Possible... Because so many people told him it was impossible. In this movie he proves the limitless possibility of human potential. He proved it WAS possible.
Here a 16 Motivational Quotes from the movie:
- Don’t be afraid to dream big. It doesn’t matter where you come from, you can show the world nothing is impossible.
- If I can stay alive, I can do this in 7 months. This is about inspiring the human race.
- Giving up is not in the blood.
- Learn to compete against yourself to be better than you were yesterday.
- I wanted to show the world what a human can do.
- The mountain doesn’t care if you are black, white, weak, strong… There is one rule for everyone: If you give up, you die.
- You have to hide your weakness as a leader. There were times when I was struggling, but no one saw that.
- Most of us forget that from the beginning of our life we are approaching death. Life is absurd, but you can choose to fill it with ideas of enthusiasm. You can fill it with joy.
- When you are in the mountains, you find out who you really are.
- When you think you are totally f*cked. You are actually only 45% f*cked.
- I climb so I can live every moment of my life.
- When the pain is forcing you to go down, you keep going up. You are really on the edge of possibility… The edge of life and death.
- So many people told us we couldn’t do it, which motivated us more.
- In life, you have to keep doing what you believe. You have to ask yourself: Do you really want this from your heart? Is it for the self glory? Or is it for something bigger?
- Sometimes the idea you come up with may seem impossible to the rest of the world, but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to you. And If you can inspire one or two people in a good way, then you can inspire the world.
- At the end of the movie, they asked him: What’s next? He replied: Next, we go even bigger. Just wait and see. And I mean it...
If you like motivation, this movie is a must watch. It is available on Netflix.
14 Peaks: Nothing Is Impossible
Leave a comment